Managed IT Services & IT Support Phoenixville Pa
In order to compete in today's competitive business environment, you need to be focused on running your business, not your IT department. Your organization needs IT that works and grows with your business and a system for making sure it operates effeciently.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY BY OUTSOURCING YOUR IT
Meridian provides a complete menu of managed IT services for small & mid-sized businesses. We cover a full range of technology solutions, including remote monitoring and management of your networks, 24/7 service desk support for users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disruption.
Service Desk Support
Staffed with dedicated and experienced engineers who will help you and your employees overcome whatever issues you may be facing. Our IT support Desk provides your end users with unlimited access to our northeast based support team. Our experienced engineers will assist your end users and provide solutions for all their desktop related issues.
24-7 Network Monitoring
Server or Network downtime is not good for productivity. Your network is the backbone of your IT infrastructure. If your services are reaching a critical stage, our technicians will respond to the issue before it impacts your business.
24-7 Security Monitoring
Security threats include malware, failure to update security patches. We will monitor your environment 24-7 to ensure your network is safe. We implement a comprehensive and proactive security plan that will eliminate external and internal threats against your organization.
Our comprehensive MDM mobile device management services reduce costs associated with supporting an array of mobile devices. We have the ability to separate personal and company data while maintaining full control of polices and device configurations. We work with you to define your company’s mobile strategy and ensure the policies we create increase both productivity and employee satisfaction.
By monitoring maintenance tasks such as patching, firmware updates and optimization, your servers will run with optimum stability. Server Management increases your productivity by increasing the reliability and security for your mission critical server applications.
It’s impossible to expect your business to never have technology failure, but just like a natural disaster, you must have a continuity plan. Your data needs to be properly backed up, both on-premise at your place of business, and off-site in a cloud environment. Our team can help you architect the right backup solution, implement it properly with monitoring and notifications, and resolve issues as they occur.
Why MANAGED IT SERVICES?
Our comprehensive menu of managed services is designed to let us shoulder your IT burden so you can be free to run your business. As your single IT technology point of contact, we will service your workstation's, server's and cloud infrastructure, managing them for a flat monthly fee.
We can be your complete IT department or supplement your existing one, freeing your employees from the mundane "break/fix" routine that keeps them from the work they should be doing. Our proactive approach takes care of any issue before it reaches your desk and is included as part of our maintenance agreement's.
Our state of the art technology and our extensive technical expertise allows us to provide cutting edge Managed Services to our clients. We provide services that are designed to give your company the critical technical support and monitoring that will maximize your network’s availability, performance and stability.
Some of the benefits of our Managed IT Services:
- 24/7 network monitoring
- 24/7 phone support
- Remote assistance
- Microsoft update management
- Anti-virus/malware monitoring & support
- Microsoft product support
- Asset management
- Vendor management
- Monthly metrics reports
TECHNOLOGY CAN BE CHALLENGING, LET US MANAGE IT FOR YOU!
LETS GET STARTED
It starts with a complimentary Network Assessment, allowing us to evaluate your current IT ecosystem, which includes your infrastructure, patching levels, antivirus levels, and more. We will expose hidden problems that could turn into critical issues, which in turn can cost your business thousands of dollars in wasted productivity, downtime, and data loss. We will provide you with a detailed report highlighting deficiencies and recommendations on how to remediate any issues.
SCHEDULE A FREE NETWORK ASSESSMENT
Based on what is discovered in Network Assessment, the issues are then prioritized and scheduled for implementation. Some of the issues typically include:
- Addressing infrastructure problems that cause reliability issues
- Implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Identifying and correcting security threats
- Instituting malware prevention and remediation
- Updating technology to current standards
- Implementing and updating software to current versions
ONGOING MONITORING & MAINTENANCE
Once all identified issue shave been resolved and deficiencies addressed. The daily arduous task of making sure that all systems continue to function as planned begins. Services typically include:
- Monitoring Services - Your systems will be monitored 24/7 for common or known issues that can become severe if ignored. At which point the issue can be immediately addressed through automation or a service request will sent to our service desk for remediation.
- Scheduled Services - Most scheduled maintenance can be automated, either daily, weekly or monthly ensuring timely and consistent execution. Cases requiring additional intervention can be done either remotely or onsite by a technician.
- Requested Services - If you need help outside your scheduled services schedules, you can request additional services as-needed, including project based work and configuration changes or requests.
- Emergency Service - As with most Managed IT Services Agreements, we can provide remote or onsite responses depending on the emergency and what is required to remedy the issue.